This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Ukraine

Highlighted
Kostiantyn V Member Since: Sep 20, 2015

Country community for Ukrainian freelancers..... 

7 REPLIES 7
Community Leader
Shahzad A Member Since: Feb 25, 2015

Kostiantyn,

The group of Ukrain country is not available, but you can post here.

Ok! no problem

i want to ask the admin or moderator can  I writing in this  topic Ukrainian lang !?  

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014

Hi Kostiantyn,

Main language of this Community is English and at this point posts in languages other than English are not allowed.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Ruslan R Member Since: Dec 19, 2016

Hello,
Please tell me name of the bank in Ukraine is better for receive payments ?

The best variant was Privatbank. But you maybe know our government begin bank nationalisation. This theme discussed on facebook public **Edited for Community Guidelines** it does not link it is a public name. 

Community Guru
Mike Y Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
Kredobank may be a good candidate, they have special service progras for freelancers, and they are confirmed to be able to handle withdrawals according to new laws and available documents: https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/getting-paid-in-ukraine-setting-up-wire-transfer-as-a-...

@rakitin wrote:

Hello,
Please tell me name of the bank in Ukraine is better for receive payments ?

"Mentally melting down hear the sound of the same old sound going round" Stuck Mojo
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS