This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Upwork to PayPal fee (Serbia)

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Slobodan T Member Since: Apr 20, 2018

Hello! I was searching for the information regarding the total fee of the money transfer from Upwork to Serbian PayPal account (regular transfer on Wednesday), but I was unable to find the right stuff. Only thing I was able to find is this:
ss1.png

According to this, total amount of money for Upwork to PayPal  transfer is $1 (Upwork's standard fee), if I am correct. However, I would like to confirm this - fellow Serbs, help, if you see this. Thanks.

Slobodan

3 REPLIES 3
Valentina N Member Since: Nov 6, 2017

Hi Slobodan,

Yes, there is a fixed rate of $1 per withdrawal from UpWork to Paypal and no other fees.

Usually when you have transactions Paypal to Paypal, there is a fixed fee of 5%, but UpWork is collaborating with PayPal so you do not have this fee.

The only fees that you have (and all of us from Serbia) is UpWork to Paypal = $1

PayPal to Your Bank = $5 (This is the PayPal withdrawal fee)

Your bank also has no fees, they just exchange your USD to EUR, that's it Smiley Happy

Frequent Visitor
Madeleine B Member Since: Jul 10, 2017
Not sure who can help me but this morning the funds i transferred to my paypal didn’t reflect. Please help me trace where it is now thanks
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Looks like this has already been resolved, Madeleine. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS