This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Video verification call

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Dejana S Member Since: Mar 30, 2019

Greetings,
I joined Upwork community 19.01.2019. After two months I finally got a Project and start working. After successfully finished this first Project, the client offers me another Project, which is also successful finished and I got 5-star feedback. Meanwhile, Upwork restricts my account and demand a video identity verification call. I made this video verification call after a few days, which is very simple but I need to mention with very bad sound and some strange sound in the background on Upwork agent side, I got the information that I will get an answer in 24 hours. The next day I logged in on to my Upwork account and I see that my account is suspended and my earnings are disappeared, also contacting to Upwork support was disabled for my account, without any warnings and announcements. I sent an email to video verification ticket and didn't get an answer. I'm not sure what is my next step and what can I do and to whom I make an appeal.
Thanks in advance.

Dejana Solaja