This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Your profile is under review - more than 48 hours

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Ina G Member Since: Jan 20, 2019

Hi,

I'm receiving message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.".

It has been more than 48 hours and still there is no feedback. Can you please check the status of my account?

Best regards,

Ina.

4 REPLIES
Achin K Member Since: Jan 24, 2019

I am getting same issue. Who can help me on this.

Frequent Visitor
Samia B Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
Hello,
It is the same issue for me too! I waited for more than two days and I still didn't get any feedback from "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.". Upwork, kindly review my profile please.
Thank you
Frequent Visitor
Frederic S Member Since: Jan 22, 2019

Hi,

I believe I have a very similar issue as my profile has also been under review for a few days now and I am not sure if it is normal or not.

Frequent Visitor
Manuel Irwin D Member Since: Aug 17, 2017

I am having the same issue. It's almost 3 days since I re-submit my profile but still "Your profile is under review : You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved." 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS