This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

hi, guys! My upwork account appeared to be linked to another account and got suspended

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Irina T Member Since: Mar 8, 2019

hi, guys! My upwork account appeared to be linked to another account which is why it got suspended. I never used two accounts to work on and it can be easily seen that the other account has no activity on it, no job proposals, no cha, nothing. I honestly forgot i made it and i even used the same legal name and id which is showing that i had no idea to use two accounts. I was wondering how long it will take until my main account and the only one i ever used to work on will be available again? Iam a little desperate here because after having a stroke, this is my only chance of working. 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Visitor
Prashant T Member Since: Nov 20, 2018

Ohh my god i was having same problem- But after i contacted support team. they asked me to delete this account because one other is showing with same informations . i done same i deleted this account .. now i was feeling out of the plateform with no account

after 1-2 day i got mail to reset the account. and now i am opprating my old one. Hope it will helpful

Frequent Visitor
Irina T Member Since: Mar 8, 2019

Thank you, the thing is that i tried to delete the other account but i can't because it is suspended....so i don't have that option. I never used it to work on it and i didn't even submit a proposal from it. 

Hop all is well with your account now?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS