This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

video verification problem.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Beka K Member Since: Mar 28, 2019

Hello. I had a video verification call with upwork support four days ago. Support told me that I would receive an email within 24-48 hours about my account status. but, 48 hours have already gone and I did not receive any email. How can I solve this issue? I still see this message on my upwork page "Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.", but when I try to click this link, it redirects me on the home page.

2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Visitor
Shaheer A Member Since: Feb 16, 2019

Hello. I had a video verification call with upwork support four days ago. Support told me that I would receive an email within 24-48 hours about my account status. but, 48 hours have already gone and I did not receive any email. How can I solve this issue? I still see this message on my upwork page "Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.", but when I try to click this link, it redirects me on the home page.

Frequent Visitor
Dmytro K Member Since: May 16, 2019

Hello! I have a similar problem. But I asked for help to my friend. He send a message to upwork help center. And they send me a link https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. But my account is still limited, verification was May 14 2019. Help complete verification process.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS