This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

work as guest

Highlighted
Jovana M Member Since: May 5, 2015

Hello everybody!

I am wondering if there is  eneone like me who is bored to work every day alone from his/her home?

If there is someone who want to work together and who is in the mood for socializing. 

I'm making excellent cocoa and living in Belgrade>

5 REPLIES
Community Guru
Maria Marilyn M Member Since: Oct 27, 2010

I was thinking of doing the same thing but I joining someone else's because I can't do that at home since our space and Internet is limited and won't work for numerous users. 

Frequent Visitor
Donda R Member Since: Jan 29, 2016

I am not board yet I am new here just trying to land some work....Smiley Very Happy

Andrija K Member Since: Jan 30, 2016

Nice suggestion Smiley Happy Have you tried some of the coworking offices in Belgrade? And as a fan of cocoa I might end up  as your guest when I score some new contracts Smiley Happy

Jovana M Member Since: May 5, 2015

Yes I have tried but is not for me. It is too much people, and too much expensive. I work sometimes from National Library - Annual membership card for the reading rooms of the public library is about 2000 Dianrs for entire year. ( tacnije 2350 dinara https://www.nb.rs/pages/article.php?id=892 . Mislim da je to dobro mesto za rad, imaju internet, kafic u prizemlju, toplo je i udobno )  I can borrow books, and meet other students. But still this is too quiet place for work. It is nice to go there 1-2 time per week but I work 7 days per week and I need to make each day little differen and more fun. At the summer it is easier to find fun working places - caffe on Ada,  camping with electrisity... or just with car and addapter for laptop Smiley Happy the winter is really boring...

You can add me on facebook - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

we can agree for the hot cocoa. Smiley Very Happy

Branislav B Member Since: Dec 8, 2014

That is interesting idea for sure!

Unfortunately in my case it's not doable, due to my computer set-up (i need powerfull desktop computer with 2 screens and high speed upload), but i can see it working with freelancers that can do most of their work using just a laptop.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS