Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Philadelphia: Top Rated and Rising Talent Meetups

Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 2

Meet your Philadelphia Upwork Ambassador, Neal Strauss

We’re excited to introduce you to Neal Strauss, your Upwork Ambassador in Philadelphia.

Neal.JPG

Neal Strauss is a Philadelphia based Social Media Strategist / Digital Marketing Freelancer who has used the Upwork platform to start his own freelance business. Neal studied Television Production & Media Management at Drexel University where he started organizing community events and eventually fell in love with Philadelphia. You can often find Neal surfing Twitter, searching for the best bagels, or adventuring around town. Neal's very excited to begin connecting with fellow Philly Freelancers!

Neal will be inviting Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers in the Philadelphia area to events where they can meet other freelancers in and around Philadelphia to share best practices, hear from experts on relevant topics, and get their questions answered. The invites will be sent to Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers via e-mail. 

Use this Community forum thread to stay in touch with freelancers you meet at local events, share feedback and photos, and to reach out to Neal with any questions. 

Untitled
Highlighted
Adjani J Member Since: Feb 21, 2018
2 of 2

Hi Neal!

My name is Adjani Jensen. I am a freelancer in the Lehigh Valley, specializing in SEO Web Design and Social Media. I just attended your webinar and would love to keep in touch. I appreciated the tips and tricks and I am looking forward to building my bramd on UpWork.

Enjoy your evening! I hope to speak with you soon!

Adjani Jensen