The event recording is available now.
On Thursday, November 3, join fellow freelancers from around the globe, Upwork Ambassador, and our experts for our sixth Upwork Virtual Community Hour!
During a discussion followed by small group discussions, you will have the opportunity to network and pick the brains of other freelancers on how to level up your business.
Join us on Thursday, November 3 for:
- A discussion with Tochukwu Ibe-Ekeocha (Toch) on ‘Leveling Up: Strategies to Go From Beginner to Advance’
- Leveling up your profile and landing your first project
- What clients see when reviewing your proposal Ways to standout amongst the crowd
- Networking in breakout rooms
- An open exchange of successful strategies for growing your business
- Discussion of common hurdles and tips for overcoming them
The Upwork Virtual Community Hour Series is a monthly foundational event and regular check-in point for community members to connect live with each other and the Community team. The live streams will be hosted by the Community Events team and feature guests and panelists from various backgrounds. Compared to other event formats, Virtual Community Hours will be more informal and will consist of different elements and programming each month.