🐈 Community
» Events » Events » Starting and Managing a Successful Agency on ...
Page options

Starting and Managing a Successful Agency on Upwork

Is starting an agency the next step in expanding your freelance business? On November 21, 3:00 PM PHST, hear from Top Rated Plus agency owner Carlo Orbe and gain insight into how you can successfully launch an agency.

I'm Avery Ocumen, Upwork Ambassador in Manila/Philippines, and I'm excited to invite you to join us for an exclusive Upwork LIVE with Top Rated Plus agency owner Carlo Orbe.

During this event, Carlo will share how he:

• established his agency
  • successfully grew his business — earning $1M in revenue in three years
  • deals with the challenges of managing an agency
  • inspires loyalty among agency freelancers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sa tingin mo ba, ang pagsisimula ng sarili mong freelance agency ang next step para lumago ang iyong freelance business? Sa November 21, 3:00 PM PHST makinig sa Top Rated Plus agency owner na si Carlo Orbe at malaman kung paano magsimula ng iyong agency successfully.

I'm Avery Ocumen, Upwork Ambassador in Manila/Philippines, at excited akong imbitahan kayo for an exclusive Upwork LIVE with Top Rated Plus agency owner Carlo Orbe.

Sa event na ito, Carlo will share how he:

• established his agency
  • successfully grew his business — earning $1M in revenue in three years
  • deals with the challenges of managing an agency
  • inspires loyalty among agency freelancers

Hosts & Speakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

Labels
Language
Upwork does not provide legal advice, and as always, independent professionals remain responsible for their own compliance with all laws and legal requirements in operating their freelance business.

This event may be recorded and by attending you agree that your comments, photo, and video may appear in recordings and be used in marketing materials.
0 Comments