🐈
» Academy » Attend an Event » Events » Upwork Saved My Life - A Path to Success by F...
Page options
Expert Talk
Tuesday, January 10th, 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST
Upwork Saved My Life - A Path to Success by Forming An Agency

Don’t miss our upcoming agency-focused event, where we will chat with the energetic and charismatic Adam Palmer, Digital Marketing Automation Expert and founder of Automate Scale,  a successful digital marketing agency on Upwork.

Curious about what it takes to build a thriving agency on Upwork? Then this is a must-attend event! 

Mark your calendars: January 10th at 9:00 AM PT as Upwork Event Manager Will Simpson and Digital Marketing Automation Expert Adam Palmer discuss: 

• When to consider growing your business into an Agency
  • How to build your agency from the ground up
  • Establishing agency rates and payments
  • Setting your agency up for success 

Get to Know Adam Palmer - Digital Marketing Automation Expert:

In just a few short years, Adam Palmer went from running restaurants to becoming one of the highest paid and most sought out digital marketing experts on Upwork. 

He has worked with 100's of clients through the platform and now runs one of the largest digital marketing agencies in the world called Automate Scale, where he works with over 30 different freelancers.  In his spare time, he also helps other freelancers become financially independent, through his YouTube channel "Upwork Saved My Life”.

The event recording is available now.

Event details
Virtual event
Free
Event ended a long time ago
English
Hosted by: Will S
Meet Our Hosts and Speakers