🐈
» Workspace » Career CloseUp » FAQs » How can I use Zoom to record my career story?
Page options
Sep 20, 2022
How can I use Zoom to record my career story?

You may already know this, but Zoom can be an easy tool to quickly record your screen and audio. All you need is the Zoom Meetings Client, a microphone, and these instructions–and you’re ready to go!

1. Open Zoom and log in. 

2. Start a new Zoom meeting. Make sure the audio and video are set to your preference, also make sure the audio is unmuted, and the video is started. 

daf39d2c_0-1663689593598.png

3. Click the Record button on the control bar at the bottom of the screen. 

daf39d2c_1-1663689593601.png

4. You will see a Recording message displayed in the upper left corner of the screen. You can pause or stop your recording by clicking the Pause or Stop icons displayed next to the Recording message.

5. When you are done recording, click the Stop Recording button and then End Meeting for AllAfter you are finished with your recording, access your profile account and click on RecordingsYou will see a list of recordings that you started and have finished processing.

daf39d2c_2-1663689593056.png

Career CloseUp is a growing database of stories and resources to showcase the paths people have taken to get to where they are in their career and inspire and support those still on their journey. Click on the question to the right to dive into our growing hub of FAQs.