🐈
» Forums » Support » Custom Tiers on Project Catalog
Page options
2c724a5e
Community Member

Custom Tiers on Project Catalog

We recently launched a feature that allows freelancers to customize the starter, standard, and advanced tiers on Project Catalog. By creating specialized titles that can also include a description, freelancers can explain their products and services in their own words. 

Check out the announcement for Custom Tiers on Project Catalog and let us know your thoughts about this update in the comments below.

7 REPLIES 7
jackie_linn
Community Member

I set up a project over a week ago, and while I thought this was a good idea initially, it is an absolute nightmare. 

After a week of waiting for approval from the "Catalog Team," (who apparently don't speak on the phone) my project was not approved.  There were just two reasons in the initial email.  #1.  The project photo resolution and ratio wasn't correct.   (I had tried a higher resolution prior and it would not upload.)  Maybe include a small text on the page that includes the size and ratio to use....

Okay, I can fix that. No big deal.  Here's where it's maddening.

#2.  They did not approve my cover image for the project.  They said it does not represent the work I am offering.   They don't know my business or my feild!  I know my clientele!  Do not tell me how to promote MY brand!  After more calls to upwork support (which was no help), and emails, I still can't talk to a live person on the Catalog Team.   

Next, I received an email with images they suggested I use.  Those images won't work for my clientele, but apparently the Catalog Team doesn't speak, so I can't solve my problem.  I can get a message to the team, but never hear the answer to my question.  Are they like "The Great and Powerful Oz," or what?

Lastly, I received another email saying that I need to clarify my steps on the project.  This is a brand new issue, that wasn't in the first email. Way to go.  Keep picking apart my project. Way to make your clients happy.   

I. AM. SO. DONE!  

I was so excited about this new opportunity offering projects.  Nice job Upwork and the "Catalog Team."  What a complete waste of time.

Better yet "Catalog Team,"  since you're telling exactly how to create my project, why don't you just do it for me.

Rating is 1 (by the way).

934e93be
Community Member

Yeah, same with me. 

bdab4369
Community Member

Custom Tiers is not a problem, is okay! But even how I made my Title and explain the advantage of it, Its doesnt work, I almost to quit actually. Its almost one month I have no income.

farukhrafiq
Community Member

Yes right

5f97a768
Community Member

Hi,

I recently registered and created a new project. I filled out the custom pricing tiers, but the information doesn't show up when I go to save and review the project. The custom title and custom description boxes are not showing up, can you tell me what I am doing wrong please? Please help!

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths