🐈
» Forums » Support » Direct Messages to Agencies: Feedback & Quest...
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Direct Messages to Agencies: Feedback & Questions

We are testing the option for clients to direct message agencies. As with the previous launch of this feature, our hope is that enabling direct messages and scheduling a call will streamline the hiring process by eliminating a need to post a job prior to determining the scope of the project.  Check out the announcement here for more information and feel free to comment below if you have any feedback or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork
5 REPLIES 5
arrohanj
Community Member

Hey Valeria,

Its a good initiative, why just agencies though?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rohan, 

I'd like to point out that Upwork Plus, Upwork Business, and Upwork Enterprise can choose to reach out to new talent with Direct Messages. You may read more about it here. This feature has been on Upwork for some time, and we are now testing ways to expand it to agencies on Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork
hasnainsaqibg
Community Member

I used this Upwork Plus for my agency but unfortunatelly unable to find clients and direct messages. I hope with new update all these bugs got fixed.

68922a57
Community Member

Hi Valeria K. 

How are you doing, I hope this testing will not affect seller account in anyways?

MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ABdulhafeez,

This change only affects clients and agency managers. When the client sends a message, a Messages room will automatically be created with the client and all the agency managers.

Cheers,
Mike
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths