🐈
» Forums » Support » [Now Live] Virtual Talent Bench List Sharing
Page options
2c724a5e
Community Member

[Now Live] Virtual Talent Bench List Sharing

Recently, we released a feature that allows all clients to share their Virtual Talent Benches with one another and with visitors to the Upwork platform. When a client’s talent list is shared with another client, this client can save the shared list as their own. When the talent list is shared with a visitor, the visitor can view the list and consider the additional prompt to join Upwork.

Check out the announcement for Virtual Talent Bench List Sharing and let us know your thoughts about this update in the comments below.

2 REPLIES 2
nhansen
Community Member

I can understand how one client might benefit from another's sharing their talent bench, but I don't see how the client sharing it would benefit in any way. In fact, it just makes it easier for another client to poach the talent working for them.

Thanks for your note, Nicole. Sorry we missed it earlier. I understand your concern. We've heard feedback from clients who would like an easy way to share talent they've added to their Virtual Talent Bench with their peers. They may do it while collaborating with their colleagues and team members with whom they may have similar hiring goals. This feature was developed in response to that feedback

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths