Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

сonnect me come back

sagentor
oleksii k Member Since: Nov 10, 2015
1 of 2

Greetings friends.
My question is the following - if I make an application for employment, at a time when the client is about to click on the previously posted performer сonnect me come back or taken away (go to the bottom)? 

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 2

Oleksii:

It depends.

If you send an application to a job that is open and accepting new job proposals, then your connects will be spent and they will NOT be returned to you.

If you send an application to a job that was closed, then your application won't go through and you won't end up spending those connects, even if you clicked the submit button.

It IS possible for a client to hire somebody while using the checkbox that closes her job as soon as her candidate accepts the job. It is also possible for a client to make hire offers without that checkbox, allowing her to continue hiring as many people as she wants for the same job.

Generally speaking, if you apply to a job, you use up connects. But, yes, it is theoretically possible (and rare) to begin writing a job proposal for a job that is open, and actually submit it after the job has been closed, meaning that no connects will be spent.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS