🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: ⚠️Stats not updating after 9-4-22 JSS upd...
Page options
getcheeky
Community Member

⚠️Stats not updating after 9-4-22 JSS update- Stuck at dreaded 12/16! Anyone else stuck?

Are anyones stats not updating? 

I'm stuck at the dreaded 12/16. - should be 13/16.

I've maintained 92%, so I'm not sure what's up unless it's lagging bc of the Labor Day holiday??

My eligible wks should have updated to 13/16 on 9-4-22, but my stats are stuck at 12/16.

I'm sooooo ready to get my Top Rated badge reinstated! 

Anyone else stuck?

Help......

Thank you,

Michelle 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle and Luqman!

To increase the number of eligible weeks, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16 weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will grow, provided you meet the requirements. If a suitable week falls off the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information in the article Sophie shared. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
sofia2008
Community Member

Look at the chart at the end of this help article. It explains the eligible weeks and when they might get stuck.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062968-My-Stats

pudingstudio
Community Member

Additionally, maaaybee you don't have to care about the badge?

Not sure clients do. Think they are more interested in your work portfolio and feedback other clients gave you.

Dunno, maybe in your niche clients love shinny thingies. For me, never felt I was invited for an interview based off of an icon located somewhere on my profile.

Do remember a surge of happiness when I got one, though. Fun time for me, for a moment.

Hey Antun,

I like your attitude and energy, my man! Thank you! Needed a smile today! 🙂 You have an awesome portfolio!--- very shiny!

Yeah, I just like the badge....it makes me feel special. 
Maybe I'll just give myself a gold star sticker and call it a day! 

luqman_mak
Community Member

Mine has been stuck on 10/16 for some time now. I am not sure why but it could be the strange effect that comes into play when you are waiting for something - time seems stretched
Kudos to Antun, he has an interesting outlook on the matter - will try to invest the time in adding glitter

Hey Luqman,

Hahaha!! Glitter!! I love it!!! Yes!!! Tons of glitter-- absolutely!! I think glitter just might be the answer ALL of us have been looking for. 😉 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle and Luqman!

To increase the number of eligible weeks, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16 weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will grow, provided you meet the requirements. If a suitable week falls off the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information in the article Sophie shared. 

~ Avery
Upwork
getcheeky
Community Member

Hi Avery! 
Thanks for your response! Ok, I think I'm picking up what you're putting down about the eligible weeks.

So, would I still count September 4, 2022, as week 13?

Then, I'll have to wait to week 17 to see an increase in my Top Rated eligible weeks (wait another 4 weeks--- October 2, 2022 will be week 17).

Do I have that right?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle, 

I'm sorry I missed replying to your question. If I counted correctly, September 4 should be Week 12. In the next few weeks, you should continue meeting the eligibility requirements for the number of eligible weeks to grow. 

~ Avery
Upwork
getcheeky
Community Member

Hey Avery,

Thanks for getting back to me! 🙂 

Ok, so if Sept 9th was week 12, I'll hopefully see a change in my eligibility weeks by October 9th. 
Assuming that I'm still meeting all the criteria. 
Bc it'll be week 17 on October 9th.

Right?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes. That week will be Week 17, or Week 1 of another 16-week cycle. 😊

~ Avery
Upwork
getcheeky
Community Member

Thank you, kindly for your help! I appreciate you! 🙂

Mine also did not update this week. Something is wrong with the website but it should be fixed soon. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nicholas, 

I checked your account, and I can confirm that you currently do not meet the eligibility requirements to become Top Rated, which is why there is no movement on your eligible weeks. There are currently no issues related to this feature. If you have the time, you may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork
dcbcfd78
Community Member

Hi, Avery! 

Check my account too, please.
My JSS hasn't changed (100%), but week 13 hasn't been added.

Successful weeks have been added every week since the start of the report without gaps.
Thank you!

same issue here, my JSS increased at the normal time but no movement on the top rated week count. 

Hi Kseniia and Nicholas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16 weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie!

thanks for the duplicate information article, which I immediately turned to when the problem arose (!).

this doesn't answer my question.

I ask you to check my account, please.

why, having all the same indicators as the previous 12 weeks, 04.09 didn’t add 13 week?

Thanks.

Hi Kseniia,

When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. As Annie Jane mentioned in her response, In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16 weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. We highly suggest you check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hey Kseniia,

Hahaha.....I dig your sarcasm---- you're my people. 😉

Like, don't be throwing **Edited for Community Guidelines** link at us. WE KNOW how to look up **Edited for Community Guidelines** link.

It's cray the way their system is about eligible weeks. I had a bad egg client that jacked up my JSS in JUNE and now I have to wait 17 WEEKS for it to get PUSHED OUT **Edited for Community Guidelines** and then I'll see a change. Hopefully, it'll get to 13/16, and then I'll get my Top Rated badge reinstated.
But dude.
Having to wait 17 WEEKS for just 1 non-eligible week to get **Edited for Community Guidelines**
PAINFUL.
I feel ya.
I'm still so annoyed.

I just entered my 6th week of top-rated eligibility, but it's still week 5 of 16 on the "My stats" page.

I still have a good JSS and my 12-month earnings is also more than the amount in the Top Rated criteria.

Please should I be concerned? When I enter the 7th week, will it still remain as 5?

Same thing happened to me and a few other people this week, I think it's something they need to look into because the "push out ineligible weeks" answer I received is not relevant to my account. 

Hi Eloghosa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16 weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello, are these details to explain, so I know why?

Every week ,my top rated weeks have gone up for the past 12 weeks, and nothing has changed eligibility-wise. 

I see some other users here posting about the same issue this week, which may be related. 

nickstrom5
Community Member

My stats just updated! Looks like it was an issue with the site but fixed now.  

That's great! 🙂 Mine is still the same....12/16.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths