๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ...
Page options
d_pascasio
Community Member

๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š "๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™ข๐™ฎ" ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ/๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ?

I really feel sorry for my co-freelancers who realizes that they wasted their connects for a scammer client. I've heard a lot of rumors that they will post a job until a month but no plans to hire a freelancer/s until this job is closed. ๐Ÿ˜ž 

But this one screenshot I did is deceiving. You may observe to my 2 highlighted info from this client is not connected. The bid for hourly basis is too good to be true but when you read the entry level. This client is looking for freelancers with lowest rates. How come? I just felt sad for 50+ freelancers deceived by this unkind client and wasted their connects.

To all my co-freelancers, "Please be alert and wise before applying to job/s posted". Don't be quick to trust and throw your gems (connects) for these scammer clients. 

To Upwork management, "I know there are thousands or millions of entries here to Upwork community but I hope you will see my pure concern about these impostor clients whose goal is to deceive serious freelancers looking for job especially this pandemic days. Thank you!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Dennillin,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will send your report to our team for further investigation and appropriate actions will be taken according to our internal processes.

Additionally, we also encourage you to let us know if a TOS violation has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here.

You may want to check out this post for the freelancer resources and tips for avoiding questionable jobs that we put together to help freelancers make decisions whether to work with a client or not.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members