🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: 0 Earnings?!
Page options
p_serechenko
Community Member

0 Earnings?!

Hello Colleagues,

I discover today, that my profile is coming up first or second in the list (when searching in for freelancer of my field), which is very good.

BUT, my earnings are shown 0! with a message that I have now jobs and now work whatsoever, which is not true! Only if someone get in my profile, they would see tha acctual earnings and jobs.

What to do? If I was an employer, I probably wouldn't go to check a profile of someone with "zero earning and no jobs" 😞 

I have made a screen shot, but not sure if it is acceptable to post it here.

Regards,

Polina

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Polina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I sent your report to our team and someone already reached out to you via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Polina S wrote:

Hello Colleagues,

I discover today, that my profile is coming up first or second in the list (when searching in for freelancer of my field), which is very good.

BUT, my earnings are shown 0! with a message that I have now jobs and now work whatsoever, which is not true! Only if someone get in my profile, they would see tha acctual earnings and jobs.

What to do? If I was an employer, I probably wouldn't go to check a profile of someone with "zero earning and no jobs" 😞 

It is a known bug that affects everyone who has a specialized profile,  their earnings are either massively less than they really are, or 0, it has been like that for weeks and weeks and is still not fixed.

Hello Petra,

Thank you for your reply. I guess then, they are working on it.

I have also notice, (see, am having Plus account), when am hiding my earnings, it is still "0 earning", it doesn't even disappear.

But, am paying for this service! 

Hi Polina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I sent your report to our team and someone already reached out to you via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you Aleksandar,

I appreciate your help.

Polina S wrote:

Thank you Aleksandar,

I appreciate your help.

It makes no difference.

They can't just fix yours when everyone's is broken.

Once it is fixed, it will be fixed for everyone. Until it is fixed, it will remain broken for everyone.

No Petra,

The support  did fixed it, at least I don't have this problem any more.

They were promp and kind, which I appriciate a lot.

Polina S wrote:

No Petra,

The support  did fixed it, at least I don't have this problem any more.

They were promp and kind, which I appriciate a lot.

Oh great! Well done them 🙂 Glad it is fixed! I wonder why it can't be fixed for everyone else then?

Actually I take it all back, it is fixed for me too 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths