Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee 'Bring your own client'

Highlighted
Community Guru
Alexander N Member Since: Dec 28, 2008
1 of 243

Just got that mail... that sounds like a great thing, and i will be sure to use it when i get a chance.

But what bugs me: how do you plan to deal with the people who would hire themselves to gain success score, opening fake accounts of clients? It will be so cheap to do so (just some foreign exchange commissions, or maybe not even that when using U.S. payment methods) that it will be tempting to do so. Won't we soon face a whole new brand of fakes?

What i suggest: don't include contracts with these 0% clients into JSS calculation, top rated/rising talent, and otherwise take means to make sure they don't help a profile stand out.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 243

Hi Alexander, 

Thank you for the feedback, i will share it with our team. 
And about the first part when we discover someone had opened a client account so that he can boost up his freelancing score we take proper actions against them.
If you get suspicious of this activity please report them, and one of our team will have a closer look.

Untitled
Varun D Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
3 of 243

I am a top rated freelancer. I would like to invite a client. Can you send me the link to that? ASAP

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 243

Hi Varun,

Our team will reach out to you soon with the link and detailed instructions on how to use it, thank you.

Untitled
Varun D Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
5 of 243

Ok, Goran. thank you for your reply. I want it as soon as possible. It is really urgent. 

Thankyou

Have a good day.

Khubbaib N Member Since: Dec 1, 2018
6 of 243

Hello, i'm a rising talent on upwork please give me link so that i invite my client with 0% comission.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 243

Hi Khubbaib,

Our team will reach out to you soon with the link and instructions about the program, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jack L Member Since: Jan 18, 2017
8 of 243

Hi I have a new client I would like to invite for 0% fees. Can you also please send me the link.

Thank you

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 243

Hi Jack,

Thanks for reaching out! We'll have the link sent to you over the next few days.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jack L Member Since: Jan 18, 2017
10 of 243
Ok thank you.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS