🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Bringing Clients on upwork zero fee.
Page options
alexandernovikov
Community Member

0% fee 'Bring your own client'

Just got that mail... that sounds like a great thing, and i will be sure to use it when i get a chance.

But what bugs me: how do you plan to deal with the people who would hire themselves to gain success score, opening fake accounts of clients? It will be so cheap to do so (just some foreign exchange commissions, or maybe not even that when using U.S. payment methods) that it will be tempting to do so. Won't we soon face a whole new brand of fakes?

What i suggest: don't include contracts with these 0% clients into JSS calculation, top rated/rising talent, and otherwise take means to make sure they don't help a profile stand out.

296 REPLIES 296

Hi Goran,

I would like to introduce one of my client on upwork.com. Please adise how can I get the invitation link so my client can register and my fees can get waived off? In this case do my client need to pay any fees or for the both sides it's 0 comission for the first deal ?

Thanks in advance 😉

Evgeni - **Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Evgeniy,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers.

If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
romant29
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Please adise how can I get the invitation link so my client can register and my fees can get waived off? I do have the rising talent ! In my case do my client need to pay any fees or for both sides it's 0 comission for the first deal ?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply 😉

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roman,

I'll go ahead and share your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link.

~ Bojan
Upwork
romant29
Community Member

Great, thanks a lot 🙂

shahhure
Community Member

Hi, I'm a Top Rated and I would like to invite one of my client on Upwork. I'm going through my emails and trying to look for an email from Upwork with the subject line “Get 0% on fees when you invite your clients to Upwork”. But, I don't remember if I have received that or not. But, I remember the time when I became a Top Rated I was getting this Notification on my account/profile for a couple of days. Well, I need this link asap! 🙂 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi M Shahhure, 

I've shared your account information with the team and they will get back to you with your personal link, and more information about the program. 

~ Avery
Upwork
shahhure
Community Member

Hi Avery, thanks so much! 

leshad
Community Member

Good day Avery,

Hi, I'm a Rising Talent and I would like to invite one of my client on Upwork. I'm going through my emails and trying to look for an email from Upwork with the subject line “Get 0% on fees when you invite your clients to Upwork”. But, I don't remember if I have received that or not. 

Thanks in advance 😉

Best Regards

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lesha,

Our team will send you the link over the next couple of days, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Hope you are doing well and in a good mood.

Currently I'm a happy holder of Rising Talent and would like to get a link for my side customer to be represendet on you platform. 

Best Regards

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sasha,

Our team will send you the link in the next couple of days, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
leshad
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I have rising talent and my customer would like to work through your platform. Can I get a link ?

Thanks in advance 😉

pianinka
Community Member

Hi there!

I'm Top Rated for a long time already. Can't find any email to bring a client. Can I have a link, please?

Hi Aleksandr,

I've shared your account details with the team and they will reach out to you directly with your personal link and more information about the program. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Upwork Team,

I'd like to invite new customer and I'm a Top Rated. Please, share this email with me also.

Thanks.

Hi Artem, 

Our team will send you the link in the next couple of days, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Could I also receive a link for this, please?

Hi Hannah, 

You shall receive the link within the next couple of days. Thanks!

Could I also receive a link for this, please?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kecilyn, 

I have shared your account information with the team and they will get in touch with you with your personal link, and more information about this program. 

~ Avery
Upwork
imbolc
Community Member

Hi, Avery, could you do the same for me?

Hi Maxim,

I've shared your account details with the team and they will reach out to you directly with your personal link and more information about the program.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I also have seen notification about this opportunity and I would like to invite my clients to make contracts through upwork, cause the platform is really good

Can you send me the info too please?

Hi Dymytrii,

I've shared your account details with the team and they will reach out to you directly with your personal link and more information about the program. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Could you do the same for me? I am a top rated developer and i have client that we think work together for a long time. 

Hi Mehmet,

I'll go ahead and share your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link and more information about this program. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello!
I'm a Rising Talent, may I please have a link to invite my clients with 0% fee?
Thank you in advance.
Julia

Hi Iuliia,

I have escalated your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link. 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there! Can I have a personal link too?

Thank you for reaching out to us, Dmytro. 

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to provide you with your personal link and more information about this program. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Can I have the personal link as well?
Thank you!

Radim C wrote:

Can I have the personal link as well?
Thank you!

Unfortunately with a JSS of 80% and no top rated or rising talent status you don't qualify.

Hi Radim,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers! If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
gnudlepye
Community Member

Hello, please can you send me the details and a link urgently about how I can get the 0% fee as I have a client to invite. I need to get back to him asap. Thanks so much!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Natalie,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. You can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
lillyallman
Community Member

Alexander N wrote:

Just got that mail... that sounds like a great thing, and i will be sure to use it when i get a chance.

But what bugs me: how do you plan to deal with the people who would hire themselves to gain success score, opening fake accounts of clients? It will be so cheap to do so (just some foreign exchange commissions, or maybe not even that when using U.S. payment methods) that it will be tempting to do so. Won't we soon face a whole new brand of fakes?

What i suggest: don't include contracts with these 0% clients into JSS calculation, top rated/rising talent, and otherwise take means to make sure they don't help a profile stand out.

Hi, is this still an option to bring a client to Upwork without any fee obligations on my part, or the client's?

Yes, Lilly, this is still available!

However, I would like to clarify that the client will still be charged the client payment processing fees. I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team, and they will get in touch with you with your personal link and more information about the program. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi

I would like to bring new client on upwork, can you please share the link.

Hi Bushra, 

I have shared your account information with the team and they will reach out to you with your personal link, and more information about the program.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths