🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 0% fee 'Bring your own client'
Page options
alexandernovikov
Community Member

0% fee 'Bring your own client'

Just got that mail... that sounds like a great thing, and i will be sure to use it when i get a chance.

But what bugs me: how do you plan to deal with the people who would hire themselves to gain success score, opening fake accounts of clients? It will be so cheap to do so (just some foreign exchange commissions, or maybe not even that when using U.S. payment methods) that it will be tempting to do so. Won't we soon face a whole new brand of fakes?

What i suggest: don't include contracts with these 0% clients into JSS calculation, top rated/rising talent, and otherwise take means to make sure they don't help a profile stand out.

296 REPLIES 296

Hi! Could you pls create the invitation link for customer for me as well?
Thank you!

Hi Radim,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
kuovonne
Community Member

Can I have the personal link for the "Bring Your Own Client" program? I have a client that I'd like to bring to UpWork as soon as possible. I believe that I quality as rising talent.

Hi Kuovonne,

Our team will send you the link via ticket as soon as possible along with detailed instructions on how to use it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also wanted the personalized link to How can I invite clients to sign up to Upwork and hire me. How is this possible?

Hi Ma. Kristine,

I've shared your account details with our team. One of our agents will reach out to you with your unique link and more information about this program. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, 

I have a client from Linkedin. He would like me to create an account for him as he doesn't have time and too busy to do that.Thus, the reason he is hiring me as his Virtual Assistant. I know that I might be suspended due to Feedback building. So to avoid that, I am thinking of bring my client here to upwork. My account status is Rising Talent. Please help me on this matter.

Thanks,

Maria

Thank you, although I have not been contacted yet.
m_yegypko
Community Member

Hello. I want to invite a new one to the upwork and work with him 0% commission. Please tell me how can I do this?

Hi Michail,

Thank you for your interest! We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you. Here's a help article with additional information so you can get more familiar with the program.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
zndeveloper
Community Member

Hey, I am top-rated freelancer, I would like to bring my client to Upwork.

Hi Zeeshan,

I've shared your account details with the team. One of our agents will reach out and provide your unique link, including more information about the program. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi! I would also like to receive a BYOC link to invite multiple clients of mine 🙂
I am a Top Rated freelancer.

Hi Dymytrii,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket over the next couple of days with your unique link and detailed instructions on how you can use it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi @Goran,

I am a Top Rated freelancer and I would like to invite one of my own clients on to the platform. Is there a way you could help arrange the same?

Thank you!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amod, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can reach out to you with your personal link, and more information about the program. 

~ Avery
Upwork
b1acb3ed
Community Member

Hello, I'm a rising talent on upwork, please give me a link so I can refer my client with 0% commission.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths