cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee 'Bring your own client'

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
211 of 232

Hi Sergei,

We’ll follow up with the team that’s reviewing your case and they’ll reach out to you directly with your personal link as soon as possible. You'll receive an email notification once they send you a support ticket. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Yashesh C Member Since: Jul 25, 2018
212 of 232

I would like to introduce one of my client on upwork.com. I have a badge of rising talent on my upwork.com profile. So can I please request an invitation link so my client can register and my fees can get waived off?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
213 of 232

Hi Yashesh,

Our team will reach out to you with the link via ticket, thank you.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Erik S Member Since: Apr 6, 2018
214 of 232

I have recently made my profile public in order to send a link to potential "bring your own client"-clients. 

I feel the selection of finished jobs thats shown in public profiles for non-registred members could be improved. In my case, out of ca 150 finished jobs it includes the ONE job where i have no feedback and puts a large focus on tiny jobs with identical names.

I feel the selection should focus on bigger jobs and those with written reviews and also exclude duplicates (jobs with identical names) if its to have any value as a marketing tool and to attract potential clients to register on upwork and hire me.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
215 of 232

@Erik S wrote:

I feel the selection should focus on bigger jobs and those with written reviews and also exclude duplicates (jobs with identical names) if its to have any value as a marketing tool and to attract potential clients to register on upwork and hire me.

Erik, there is no "selection"

Contracts that resulted from jobs that were posted to be seen by Upwork users only or privately, can not be shown in the public view. It only shows jobs that resulted from jobs that were originally posted specifically to be seen publicly. Clients who do not want their job posts seen by the whole of the Internet and indexed by Google do not want them to be seen by the whole of the Internet and indexed by Google on freelancers' profiles either.

Igor S Member Since: Nov 30, 2015
216 of 232

Greetings, Goran V.
I wanna invite more clients to Upwork. So plz could your team, send this invite link to me too? Thx.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
217 of 232

Hi Igor,

Yes our team will send you the link soon via ticket, thank you.

Untitled
Evgeniy G Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
218 of 232

Hi Goran,

I would like to introduce one of my client on upwork.com. Please adise how can I get the invitation link so my client can register and my fees can get waived off? In this case do my client need to pay any fees or for the both sides it's 0 comission for the first deal ?

Thanks in advance Smiley Wink

Evgeni - **Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
219 of 232

Hi Evgeniy,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers.

If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Roman T Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
220 of 232

Hi Bojan,

Please adise how can I get the invitation link so my client can register and my fees can get waived off? I do have the rising talent ! In my case do my client need to pay any fees or for both sides it's 0 comission for the first deal ?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply Smiley Wink

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS