cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to invite new client on upwork to avail the 0% fees

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
201 of 327

Hi Nicolas, 

I've shared this with our team, and an agent will reach out to assist you further on this. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Nicolas N Member Since: Jun 23, 2018
202 of 327

Thanks, Marie!

Abid H Member Since: Nov 11, 2017
203 of 327

Hi joanne i am Top rated on upwork. And i would like to invite my client with this offer of 0% fee. How i can get this. Any help will be much appreciated. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
204 of 327

Hi Abid,

Our team will send you the link with detailed instructions on how to use it over the next couple of days. Thank you!

Untitled
Onajite O Member Since: Dec 6, 2017
205 of 327
Hello,
I know I was a rising talent months ago, I don't know if I still am. Anyway, I have a client I wanted to bring to Upwork, but I want to know if it's 0% or 20%
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
206 of 327

Hello Onajite,

Unfortunately , Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. As I checked your account, I can see that you are not eligible for this program. Please check the following articles for more information:

Become Top Rated

Become Rising Talent

Thank you.

Untitled
Davog B Member Since: Dec 20, 2017
207 of 327

Hello,

Is this offer still available? I am top rated, but I haven't received an email with the referral link. If this is still a thing, could you please send me the email?

Thank You.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
208 of 327

Hi Davog,

Our team will send you the link over the next couple of days via ticket, thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
209 of 327

@Onajite O wrote:
Hello,
I know I was a rising talent months ago, I don't know if I still am. Anyway, I have a client I wanted to bring to Upwork, but I want to know if it's 0% or 20%

You're not Rising Talent anymore because you now have a Job Success Score.

Once / If / When you become top rated you can take advantage of the "Bring your own client at 0%" deal.

For now you can't.

Highlighted
Imran Shaikh A Member Since: May 10, 2017
210 of 327

Hello, how I can invite my new client on upwork to avail the 0 fees 
As my profile is top rated  so this offer is showing here please suggest how to do that

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS