cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Your Own Client, on Behalf of an Agency

Highlighted
Yuriy G Member Since: Sep 1, 2016
141 of 325

It appears that this has not been asked yet...
Regarding the "Bring Your Own Client" promotion.
Can an agency invite an outside client to join UpWork and then enjoy zero commissions on all this particular client's projects performed through the agency, even if multiple agency members work on a project?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
142 of 325

Hi Yuriy,

Yes, the program is for agencies as well, Bring Your Own Client program is available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers and agencies! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vivek J Member Since: Feb 14, 2019
143 of 325
I have my agency on upwork with a rising talent badge , how can i get a link to invite a new client with whom i need to work through my agency.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
144 of 325

Hi Vivek,

Our team will send you the link via ticket shortly that you can use to invite your clients to sign up on Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
Laura M Member Since: Mar 21, 2017
145 of 325

so I can take link I received as a freelancer and use it for my agency, correct?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
146 of 325

Hi Laura,

Yes, you can use the same link under your Agency since you're the Agency owner. Please note that only Exclusive Agency Freelancers will be able to benefit from this program.

Thank you

~ Bojan
Untitled
147 of 325
I am not an agency owner.
I am a part of an agency only. Although I am a top rated as my own.
And agency has "rising talent" badge.
So can I ask client to join upwork via my link OR I should ask agency owner
to ask you for his personal link and then share it with client?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
148 of 325

Hi Laura, 

It looks like you are a non-exclusive member of your agency. This means that you should be able to send your client your personal link so that they can hire you directly, and you can avail of the 0% service fees. Do you already have your personal link? 

-Avery
Untitled
149 of 325

dear upwork team,

I found my link, and I am toprated freelancer. Also I am a part of Rising talent agency as a business manager, so I want to bring my client and apply to the job on behalf of my agency developer. Would that be count? can I have 0% fee on the contract?

Regards,

Laura

Tianxin W Member Since: Jun 19, 2018
150 of 325

Hello Goran,

Could you please send me the link so I can bring my client over to the platform?

Thanks a lot!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS