cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 0% fee when you bring your own client

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
221 of 327

Hi Vesna,

Yes, the program is still ongoing, our team will send you the link in the next couple of days. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Elyannie W Member Since: Nov 21, 2017
222 of 327

Hi Bojan,

Can you see if I still qualify to use this link? I recieved a message about this previously but I can't find the original message now.

Thank you very much!

Highlighted
223 of 327

Hi Elyannie,

Yes, you still qualify for this program! I've shared your account information with the team and they will reach out to you with your personal link and more information about the program. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Elyannie W Member Since: Nov 21, 2017
224 of 327

Alright! Thanks for helpng out! Smiley Happy

Vlad I Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
225 of 327

Hi there! I've been notified on upwork about this matter, but have nothing in my mailbox, is it possible to get that link somehow?

226 of 327

Hi Vlad,

I have escalated your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vlad I Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
227 of 327

Is there any way to invite my offline client to hire me as an agency member? I'm currently starting my agency on upwork and I'd wish all my new clients to deal with an agency, not just me as an individual freelancer. I suppose it's not possible, as all newly created agencies have 0 rating and this offer is actually for the top-rated, but still, could you clarify this?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
228 of 327

Hi Vlad, 

Currently, the feature is only available for freelancers. We'll make sure to notify the Community if this will be rolled out to agencies too. 

EDIT: Hi Vlad, I asked around for more information about this, and the team confirmed that you can use your own BYOC link to invite the client on Upwork, and work with you as an agency. 

-Avery
Untitled
Kalleheikki K Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
229 of 327

Hi, cannot find my email link, possible to resend? Thanks!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
230 of 327

Hi Kalleheikki,

Yes our team will send you the link as soon as possible, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS