In May 2017 I received a message from Upwork with a special promotion with 0% fee when I bring my own client to Upwork (I am a Top rated freelancer) and I received an invitation linked to send it to my client for register and activate this 0% fee. A few days ago, I send it to my client and he registered and started a Upwork contract and now, when the contracted is just ended I realized that I have standard 20% fee. What to do in this situation? It's obvious that I was not intended to bring my client to pay 20% to Upwork.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I would like to invite a new client on upwork, he is ready to hire me. Can anyone let me please, how I can invite her with Upwork 0% commisson Offer. I had a Top Rated Badge.
1) - First chat with support, they will provide you a signup link for your client.
2) - Give that link to your client for signup and after that offer you a new project
3) - once you get offer, accept it and get contract or job id for that project
4) - write a mail from your email id which is registered in your upwork user profile
To = BringYourClient@upwork.com
Subject = Request to apply 0% fee on my contract
Message content would be
As discussed with your support staff, I brought my external client on upwork. I request you to apply 0% fee on his current and upcoming projects.
Please find the details of the client and contract below:-
Client Name = XXXXXXXX
Contract ID = XXXXXX
I hope you will get reply from support within 3 working days.
Will it also be possible for me to receive a link to an invite email for my client as I also wasn't able to receive one or I might have missed it before.
Thank you very much.
Glad to hear this update. Will Definitely bring new clients on this blessed platform. Although I am already bringing my clients over here, as it is most convenient, safest, easiest and cheapest.
You might have already received that link Attique via email address.
Please note this offer only applies to top rated members so you might have to be eligible to get into the promotion.
Also as a obvious recall, be sure you're checking the email address that is linked to your Upwork account.
Here is the info:
1. Email us at BringYourClient@upwork.com with your client's name and contract ID. You'll see the ID listed when you select your contract on your My Jobs page.
2. We’ll apply the 0% service fee on your contract within 3 business days. This promotion only applies to clients you bring who do not have an account on Upwork.
Note: If you have NOT received a personal invitation link, please email BringYourClient@upwork.com or let us know here – we'll be happy to provide it.
If by next week you haven't received an email with your personal invitation link, reach out to BringYourClient@Upwork.com or let us know here.
I've just found myself a client outside of the platform and I remembered that once you had this referal program:)
Is this still possible to get an invitation link to have a zero fee for the contract?
Thanks for attention!