cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 0% fee when you bring your own client

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
31 of 327

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mary-Helen.

I have escalated your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Syed M Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
32 of 327

How do I get 0% fee with a new client?
How UpWork know that is my referral?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
33 of 327

Hi Syed, 

I've shared your Upwork account informaton with the team so that they can get back to you with your personal link, and more information about the program.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Sasa J Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
34 of 327

Hi, I would like to bring a new client to Upwork so that 0% fee will be there. I am top rated and I have a client who is willing to give me projects. Is the link in email I have received in 2017 still active? Thank you! 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
35 of 327

Hi Sasa, 

The team has confirmed that you should be able to use the same link to invite your clients outside of Upwork to join you here. 

Let us know if you have any other questions, and our team will be happy to help. 

-Avery
Untitled
Shan S Member Since: Feb 2, 2018
36 of 327

Hi! I'm a Top-Rated Freelancer, and I want to bring my own client in Upwork to have 0% service fee. Can I get my personalized invitation link?

Community Leader
Ken S Member Since: Feb 1, 2017
37 of 327

I'm not TR  yet but if the 20% was cut to 10% I'd possibly be interested in this.

Pratik K Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
38 of 327

I remember getting an email a while back. Cannot find it now amidst all the emails.

Is there a link where I can contact Upwork for the same?

I contacted Customer support but the person there did not have a clue about how I proceed with having my client and my contract at 0%

I have my client registered and offer me a contract already.

Any help would be appreciated Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
39 of 327

Hi Pratik,

A member of our team will reach out shortly to further assist you with the link you can share with your client for our Bring Your Own Client Program.

Lanie M
Untitled
Jovana M Member Since: Nov 14, 2017
40 of 327

Hi Lanie,

I'm having the same problem as Pratik. Can you help me to get the link that I can share with my clients?

Thank you in advance. 

Best,

Jovana

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS