cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Bring Your own client to UpWork" TR perk - How?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
271 of 404

Hi Florian,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers.

If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Dean P Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
272 of 404

Hi,

I'm top rated / premium. I'd like to bring a client to UpWork and take advantage of the 0% fee perk. How do I do this? 

The support article is pretty much useless as it directs me to check for an email I don't think I ever received.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
273 of 404

Hi Dean, 

I have shared your account information with the team, and they will get back to you with your personal link, and more information about this program. 

Let us know if you will need further assistance with anything!

-Avery
Untitled
Alexander Y Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
274 of 404

Hi,

I've been top rated for multiple years in a row. And now I have clients outside of upwork that I would love to bring on the platform. Could you check if eligible to obtain the 0% fees invitation URL?

Cheers,

Alex

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
275 of 404

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have shared your account information with the team so that they can reach out to you with your personal link, and more information about the program. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Community Guru
Elba A Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
276 of 404

HI Team!

Finally I need it, since I become TR I was waiting for the opportunity to ask for my own personal BYOC (Bring Your Own Client) link, because now I DO have actually a client to share it with. Thanks!

277 of 404

Hi Elba,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'll go ahead and share your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Izzy A Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
278 of 404

Hi Upwork team,
I have a client I'd like to bring onto Upwork - could I have a link too? Thanks!

279 of 404

Hi Izzy,

I have escalated your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Christian N Member Since: Aug 13, 2018
280 of 404

Hi,
I also have a client I'd like to bring onto Upwork - could I have a link also?

Thanks!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS