Re: 0% fee when you bring your own client

Anurag S Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
331 of 350

Any update?

I'm waiting for the link.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
332 of 350

Hi Anurag,

Our team already provided you with your personal link within this support ticket.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ebrahim T Member Since: Oct 6, 2017
333 of 350

Hello there,

I have been an Upwork Top Rated for over a year now and I opted for the BringYourClient scheme then but I never got the time to bring any client. Now there is one of my clients whom I want to get them introduced to Upwork. I have already got a link through ticket number #20323842. Does that still work? If not, would you be able to send me another one now?

Looking forward to it

Regards,

Eb

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
334 of 350

Hi Ebrahim,

Your link is not expired and you can use the same link to invite your client to sign up on Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
Ali F Member Since: May 6, 2019
335 of 350

Hi Goran,

I'm a Top Rated freelancer as well on Upwork but didn't get any email with the link to invite my clients to work with me on 0% commision. Can you please assist on this? Is this offer still valid?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
336 of 350

Hi Ali,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket with your link over the next couple of days. Thank you.

Untitled
Kourosh N Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
337 of 350

Hello,

Please provide my link too,

Also, I already brought my own client and sent the contract ID through ticket as you said but I got no answer from you...

Regards.

338 of 350

Hi Kourosh,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. 

Thank you for reaching out to us!  

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alexandros K Member Since: Sep 21, 2017
339 of 350

I am a top rated freelancer and i want to bring a client on Upwork. I have sent him the link to my profile. Will this get me a 0% discount with my client? Here is the link i sent to the client: https://www.upwork.com/fl/aldente.

Is this the personalized link everyone is referring to? Is there anything else i need to do to get the discount?

Thank you

Alex

340 of 350

Hi Alexandros,

The link you're sharing is the link to your profile, this is not the personal link provided for the Bring Your Own Client program. I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link and assist you further with inviting your Client to Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS