cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 0% fee when you bring your own client

Alexandros K Member Since: Sep 21, 2017
341 of 403

I am a top rated freelancer and i want to bring a client on Upwork. I have sent him the link to my profile. Will this get me a 0% discount with my client? Here is the link i sent to the client: https://www.upwork.com/fl/aldente.

Is this the personalized link everyone is referring to? Is there anything else i need to do to get the discount?

Thank you

Alex

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
342 of 403

Hi Alexandros,

The link you're sharing is the link to your profile, this is not the personal link provided for the Bring Your Own Client program. I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link and assist you further with inviting your Client to Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
343 of 403

Ok thank you Bojan, the client is ready to come and waiting for the link.

344 of 403

Your team was fast to send me the link, which i forwarded to the client. I will now wait for the client to subscribe and i will let you know if we need further assistance.

Thanks for your assistance

Alex

345 of 403

Hi Bojan, thank you for the personalized link. I have sent the link to the client and they have now subscribed to Upwork. They invited me and we started a contract. Is there anything else i need to do to make sure i get the discount of 0% fees?

Thank you

Alex 

346 of 403

I'm glad to hear that you have started the contract with your Client, Alexandros! 

Once the contract is established (created or offer has been accepted), the Freelancer will need to email the Contract ID at the email shared with them in the support ticket they received from our team. Our team will review the request and apply the 0% fee on the contract within 3 business days.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
347 of 403

Thank you Bojan, i have now forwarded the contract id to your team and they have since changed it to a new contract id. I believe this means it works. I will confirm as soon as the client makes their first payment.

Thank you

Alex

Kourosh N Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
348 of 403

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Kourosh,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. 

Thank you for reaching out to us!  

Hi Bojan,

I didn't receive my link.

Also, I didn't get any response to my ticket after 3 days.

Can you check, please?

Regards.

349 of 403

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Kourosh.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jean-Michel L Member Since: Jul 7, 2015
350 of 403

Hello there!

I'm toprated with 100% job success since a few years now. I wanna bring a customer on Upwork, can you get me this email ?

thanbk you in advance !

Jean-Michel

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS