cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Client from outide of upwork

Highlighted
Firzok N Member Since: Jun 3, 2017
551 of 587

Hi, I am a top-rated freelancer on Upwork and I have a client outside of Upwork whom I would like to invite to Upwork what is the process and will I get the 0% fees with this client forever?

Kindly explain to me the process and the perks of inviting a client.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
552 of 587

Hi Firzok,

I shared your account information with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Yehtut H Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
553 of 587
Hi,

I'm a top rated freelancer from Myanmar.

I want to bring a new client to Upwork, considering the benefits of 0% commission, and time tracking and payment protection features available here.

Please provide me unique link I can give to the prospective client.

With thanks,
Yehtut H.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
554 of 587

Hi Yehtut, 

Our team will reach out to you via ticket with your unique link over the next couple of days. Thank you. 

Untitled
Highlighted
Mohamed V Member Since: May 23, 2020
555 of 587

Hi, I'm a freelancer from Algeria.

I want to bring a new client to Upwork, considering the benefits of 0% commission,  and payment protection features available here.

Please provide me with the required link if still possible so I can give it to the prospective client.

Many thanks,

Mohamed V.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
556 of 587

Mohamed V wrote:

I want to bring a new client to Upwork, considering the benefits of 0% commission.

You are not top rated, so you are not eligible for this.

Highlighted
Ma Victoria A Member Since: Sep 30, 2016
557 of 587

Hi Ms. Petra, can you also send me a link so that I can bring my clients to Upwork. What are the benefits if I bring them here. Thanks!

Highlighted
558 of 587

Hi Ma Victoria,

I already shared your account information with the rest of the team and one of our agents will reach out to you with your personal link and more about this program.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohamed M Member Since: May 30, 2020
559 of 587
If i got a client from outside of upwork and i brought him in to the platform with the job
Does upwork still takes the 20% off the total amount?
560 of 587

Hi Mohamed,

The Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. Currently, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee. 

You can also check this Community thread for the official announcement for Direct Contracts in case it helps.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS