Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inviting a client to upwork

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
691 of 733

Hi Rina,

We're offering 0% on fees with new clients you bring to Upwork for Top Rated freelancers. I've escalated your request and you should receive the link from our support team via email in the next couple of days.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
692 of 733

Hello Arsal,

0% fee is applicable when you Bring Your Own client to Upwork. This is not applicable to an existing client on Upwork. You can refer to this Community announcement for more information.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Untitled
lilmike0418
Maricon B Member Since: Jan 7, 2020
693 of 733

Got this link promo on my personal account. Is this promo applicable to my agency? 

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
694 of 733

Hello Maricon,

0% fee for Bring Your Own Client is also applicable for the Agency as well. You can refer to this Help article for more information.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Untitled
edvinasr
Edvinas R Member Since: Apr 12, 2021
695 of 733

Hello, I saw a promotion that I can invite a client to Upwork and get 0% fees, but now that I need to use this thing, I can't find an invitation link anywhere, (I am top rated). 

How do I get the link, I kind of need it ASAP.

Thank you!

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
696 of 733

Hi Edvinas,

We've escalated your request to the team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly with your link in the next couple of days.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
techno_sol
Sohail I Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
697 of 733

Hey,
I am top rated freelancer and want to invite my clients to upwork with 0% fee detection. I didn't receive any unique link, can you please help me with that?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
698 of 733

Hi Sohail,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket with your unique link as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
aniche_susan
Ace Contributor
Susan A Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
699 of 733

I'd like to bring my client in upwork too. Can I get the link through email asap please?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
700 of 733

Hi Susan,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You’ll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS