cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a Top Rated branding designer and have a client who I'd like to bring on Upwork. How to do it?

d_skillionaire
Darshan P Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
701 of 733

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
702 of 733

Hi Darshan,

Just to confirm, are you referring to our feature "Bring your Own client" where you have 0% fee with clients who have signed up through your unique link? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d_skillionaire
Darshan P Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
703 of 733

Hi Goran, 

thanks for the quick response first of all. Yes, that's what I'm referring to. Please let me know how I can bring my client to Upwork.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
704 of 733

Hi Darshan,

Our team will reach out to you over the next couple of days with your link and detailed instructions on how to use it with your clients outside of Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
34dd5db2
Eugene T Member Since: Apr 16, 2021
705 of 733

Hello,

I have a client I want to bring on upwork. Is it possible? What the comission will be? 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
706 of 733

Hi Eugene,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You’ll be paying the standard Service Fee.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
guankur
Ankur G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
707 of 733

Hello Upwork.

I want to bring my client on upwork & start working here on hourly basis. Can I get personalized invitation to invite my client?

Regards.
Ankur Gupta
StackBite Technologies

~ Ankur Gupta
Ruby On Rails Developer
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
708 of 733

Hi Ankur,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You’ll be paying a standard Service Fee.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
yuliyawebdesign
Yuliia Z Member Since: Nov 9, 2020
709 of 733

Hello! Please tell me how can I get a link to invite a client? I have a Top Rated badge.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
710 of 733

Hi Yuliia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS