cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee when you bring your own client

Highlighted
Sanat B Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
11 of 621

But I read that rising talent also get this link. May be I didn't get this. This is why I am confused. Thank you.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 621

Hi Sanat, 

Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers are eligible for this program but unfortunately since you`re not a Rising Talent anymore you`re not eligible to receive your unique link.
Once you have received your Top Rated badge feel free to follow up here and our team will send you the link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
13 of 621

Hi Goran
The mail I got for rising talent where asked to take a readiness test. Anyway after taking another test I got the badge again. So is it now possible to get the mail or link for bringing client with 0% fees?
Thank you.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
14 of 621

@Sanat B wrote:

Hi Goran
The mail I got for rising talent where asked to take a readiness test. Anyway after taking another test I got the badge again. So is it now possible to get the mail or link for bringing client with 0% fees?

No. You will never, ever get that badge again (Rising Talent!) You have a Job Success Score now. You can not have the Rising Talent Badge AND a JSS. This has now been explained to you twice.

Hopefully, one day, you will reach top rated status, THEN you will qualify for the 0% deal again, but for now, you do not qualify and can not get that.

Highlighted
Ismail Irshad N Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
15 of 621

Hello, I bought my client to Upwork. and now he has offered me the contract. Still, Upwork is charging me 1270$ for what reason I was told it will be a 0 percent fee. 

The client has funded 5$ he will fund the first milestone $5000 USD tomorrow. Now What? 

my contract Id is Contract ID

is it due to 2 clients having the same name?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 621

Hi Ismail Irshad,

The 0% service fee is not applied automatically on contracts so it is ok for the freelancer to see the regular fee when accepting the Job offer.

Once the contract is established (created or offer has been accepted), the Freelancer will need to email the Contract ID at the email shared with them in the support ticket they received from our team. Our team will review the request and apply the 0% fee on the contract within 3 business days.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Chandra Shekhar P Member Since: Jul 11, 2020
17 of 621

Hi Bojan,

If I bring my own customer to Upwork, First I need to sign contract then I can apply 0% service fee after signing the contract right?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
18 of 621

Chandra Shekhar P wrote:

If I bring my own customer to Upwork, First I need to sign contract then I can apply 0% service fee after signing the contract right?

No. You are not eligible for a 0% fee deal. as was explained to you previously. You will pay the service fee, and your client will pay the 3% payment processing fee.

Highlighted
19 of 621

Hi valeria
I am a Rising talent. Can I bring my client on upwork with 0% fees?

Highlighted
Community Guru
David S M Member Since: Apr 24, 2018
20 of 621

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Chris,

We'll follow up with the team and will request for the email to be sent to you. Thanks for reaching out.

Hi, Valeria, 

I'm also top rated and also remember seeing something about this promotion a while ago..can you folllow up with the team and request an email be sent to me, too? 

Thanks, 

Dave 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS