cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee when you bring your own client

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
301 of 357

Hi Atik,

Unfortunately no, this is not possible. In order to be eligible to receive 0% fee on your contracts, your clients will need to sign up with your unique link. Thank you.

Untitled
Alex V Member Since: Jul 22, 2019
302 of 357

Hello!

I’m top rated now and would like to bring new client to Upwork. Please send me the link.

Thanks!

303 of 357

Hi Alex,

Our team will send you the link via ticket over the next couple of days that you can use to invite your clients to sign up on Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
Marija K Member Since: Jun 22, 2018
304 of 357

Hello Goran, could I have the link as well? I have a possible new client I'd like to invite. Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
305 of 357

Hi Marija,

I'll go ahead and share your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Truman K Member Since: Mar 16, 2016
306 of 357

Hello,

I would like to bring new client to Upwork. Please kindly send me the link.

Thanks!

307 of 357

Hi Truman,

Our team will send you the link via ticket over the next couple of days, thank you.

Untitled
Alex V Member Since: Jul 22, 2019
308 of 357

It’s been 5 days and still no answer with the link. I just wonder maybe something went wrong? Is it possible to check?

Thanks!

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
309 of 357

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with our team and one of our team members will reach out to you soon with the link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Marija K Member Since: Jun 22, 2018
310 of 357

Hello Aleksandar, I've been waiting for the link a few days as well. Is there are a way to speed up the whole process, so I can send it over to my possible client?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS