cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee when you bring your own client

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
381 of 404

Hi Davide,

I have escalated your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link. 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Davide D Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
382 of 404

Hi Bojan,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

Davide

Ashley R Member Since: Aug 6, 2019
383 of 404

Hi there,

I just reached Top Rated status, and have a couple of questions about the 0% fee when you bring your own client perk (that don't seem to be clearly answered in previous posts):

1. From what I've read, I'll need to send my potential client an invitation link that they will then use to sign up as an Upwork Client. Is the process for obtaining said link always via posting in this forum to request it? 

1b. I'd like to request a link ASAP.

2. Once I have said link, will it work for multiple clients?

3. Are there any client-side perks or fee discounts?
> UPDATE: I found an older thread stating that clients will still pay a 3% fee.

Thanks!

Ashley

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
384 of 404

Hi Ashley, 

You may contact the Customer Support Team directly to request for your personal link. Just the same, I have shared your account information with the team, and they will get back to you with your personal link and more information about the program. 

You should be able to use the same link for different clients. For this program, the client will not be receiving a discounted rate on their processing fees. If your client needs help, you can let us know, and we'll be happy to assist them. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ashley R Member Since: Aug 6, 2019
385 of 404

Thank you, Avery!

Rahil Ul Z Member Since: Oct 14, 2018
386 of 404
I am looking for link to bring my own celint to Upwork I am waiting from
several days, when I will get link thanks!
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
387 of 404

Hi Rahil,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly with your personal link as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Hirenkumar P Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
388 of 404

I heard that if I bring new client to Upwork then I can work with him without paying any fees to UpWork and also that client does not need to pay any charges to UpWork.

Is this correct information or not?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
389 of 404

Hi Hirenkumar,

Yes that is correct, Rising Talent and Top Rated freelancers have the option to receive their unique link that can be used to invite outside clients to sign up on Upwork. Our team will reach out to you over the next couple of days with your link and detailed instructions on how to use it. Thank you.

Untitled
Hirenkumar P Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
390 of 404
Ok. Thank you.
Please describe me a procedure so I can also involve my client in the
procedure.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS