Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee when you bring your own client

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
531 of 571

Hi Yehtut, 

Our team will reach out to you via ticket with your unique link over the next couple of days. Thank you. 

Untitled
Highlighted
Mohamed V Member Since: May 23, 2020
532 of 571

Hi, I'm a freelancer from Algeria.

I want to bring a new client to Upwork, considering the benefits of 0% commission,  and payment protection features available here.

Please provide me with the required link if still possible so I can give it to the prospective client.

Many thanks,

Mohamed V.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
533 of 571

Mohamed V wrote:

I want to bring a new client to Upwork, considering the benefits of 0% commission.

You are not top rated, so you are not eligible for this.

Highlighted
Ma Victoria A Member Since: Sep 30, 2016
534 of 571

Hi Ms. Petra, can you also send me a link so that I can bring my clients to Upwork. What are the benefits if I bring them here. Thanks!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
535 of 571

Hi Ma Victoria,

I already shared your account information with the rest of the team and one of our agents will reach out to you with your personal link and more about this program.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohamed M Member Since: May 30, 2020
536 of 571
If i got a client from outside of upwork and i brought him in to the platform with the job
Does upwork still takes the 20% off the total amount?
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
537 of 571

Hi Mohamed,

The Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. Currently, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee. 

You can also check this Community thread for the official announcement for Direct Contracts in case it helps.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Shoaib R Member Since: Aug 16, 2017
538 of 571

Hiya,  

Please can I get my referral link as well? I had one previously but can't seem to find it again.

Thanks

Shoaib

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
539 of 571

Hi Shoaib,

Your unique link was shared with you on your ticket with number 20937606. You can access your tickets section on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Peoms I Member Since: Jun 20, 2020
540 of 571

If I bring my private client to Upwork how much charge will cost? I mean how much he will pay for registration or payment verification? I have to inform him before invite. 
And also which would be the ethical process to invite my client to Upwork?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS