cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee when you bring your own client

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
171 of 272

Hi Umair, 

Please know that this program is open to Rising Talent, and Top Rated freelancer. If you become part of the program soon, let us know and we'll share your account information with the team so that they can send you your personal link. 

-Avery
Untitled
Vitaliy G Member Since: Jul 25, 2017
172 of 272

Dear Upwork team,

I have a brand new client whom I want to bring to Upwork.

I am Top R for more than 1 year already and cannot find the email with the 0% fee in my mailbox. Whould you be so kind and send it to me ASAP?

Thanks in advance!

Vitaliy G.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
173 of 272

Hi Vitaliy,

I'll go ahead and share your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vitaliy G Member Since: Jul 25, 2017
174 of 272

Good-good dear Bojan,

I appreciate your promt reply.

Kind regards,

Nicolas N Member Since: Jun 23, 2018
175 of 272

Hello fellows! I excited to became a part of community here on UpWork, my friends said me lot of nice things about this site but... I new here and have a struggle - no one want to hire newcomers! So, since i "rising talent" and have "0% fee for invited client", i want to invite my irl clents (i have some of them, right) and ask them to deal with me here. How could i do that? People say about "mail" from upwork but i hadn't recieve any mail with links for invitation. Will be glad to see some kind of guidance from more experienced freelancer or support team.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
176 of 272

Hi Nicolas, 

I've shared this with our team, and an agent will reach out to assist you further on this. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Nicolas N Member Since: Jun 23, 2018
177 of 272

Thanks, Marie!

Abid H Member Since: Nov 11, 2017
178 of 272

Hi joanne i am Top rated on upwork. And i would like to invite my client with this offer of 0% fee. How i can get this. Any help will be much appreciated. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
179 of 272

Hi Abid,

Our team will send you the link with detailed instructions on how to use it over the next couple of days. Thank you!

Untitled
Onajite O Member Since: Dec 6, 2017
180 of 272
Hello,
I know I was a rising talent months ago, I don't know if I still am. Anyway, I have a client I wanted to bring to Upwork, but I want to know if it's 0% or 20%
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS