cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee when you bring your own client

Sanat B Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
11 of 228

But I read that rising talent also get this link. May be I didn't get this. This is why I am confused. Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 228

Hi Sanat, 

Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers are eligible for this program but unfortunately since you`re not a Rising Talent anymore you`re not eligible to receive your unique link.
Once you have received your Top Rated badge feel free to follow up here and our team will send you the link. Thank you.

Untitled
13 of 228

Hi Goran
The mail I got for rising talent where asked to take a readiness test. Anyway after taking another test I got the badge again. So is it now possible to get the mail or link for bringing client with 0% fees?
Thank you.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
14 of 228

@Sanat B wrote:

Hi Goran
The mail I got for rising talent where asked to take a readiness test. Anyway after taking another test I got the badge again. So is it now possible to get the mail or link for bringing client with 0% fees?

No. You will never, ever get that badge again (Rising Talent!) You have a Job Success Score now. You can not have the Rising Talent Badge AND a JSS. This has now been explained to you twice.

Hopefully, one day, you will reach top rated status, THEN you will qualify for the 0% deal again, but for now, you do not qualify and can not get that.

15 of 228

Hi valeria
I am a Rising talent. Can I bring my client on upwork with 0% fees?

Nehel K Member Since: Apr 6, 2018
16 of 228

Hello, can I also get a link please?

17 of 228

Hi Nehel,

This program is only for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers, thank you!

Untitled
Hrishikesh S Member Since: Jun 13, 2018
18 of 228

Hi Goran,

Is the offer still available? I have a client ready to get onboarded. I'm top rated too. Slightly urgent, so I'd really appreciate a quick turnaround.

Thanks Smiley Happy
Hrishi

19 of 228

Hi Hrishikesh,

Yes this program is still available, our team will send you the link with detailed instructions soon. Thank you!

Untitled
Mrinmay P Member Since: Aug 7, 2017
20 of 228

May I get to know the steps please to bring a new client to Upwork so that 0% fee will be there. 
I am top rated and I have a client who is willing to give me projects. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS