Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee when you bring your own client

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
531 of 621

Hi Kumar,

The Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. You can still invite your client to sign up on Upwork by sharing your profile link, as shared by Bojan on this thread. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Tarun D Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
532 of 621

Hi I have a new client I would like to invite for 0% fees. Can you also please send me the link.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
533 of 621

Hi Tarun,

I have escalated your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link and more information about this program. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Tamil Selvan E Member Since: Feb 11, 2020
534 of 621

Can I invite my client to upwork, Will I get 20% service fees?

How can I make it 0% fees

Highlighted
535 of 621

Hi Tamil Selvan,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. You can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Tamil Selvan E Member Since: Feb 11, 2020
536 of 621

Thank you for the fast reply

Highlighted
537 of 621

Hi Tamil Selvan,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kara S Member Since: Jun 23, 2015
538 of 621

Can I have the link so I can bring my client over as well? -Kara

Highlighted
Evgeniy K Member Since: Feb 21, 2020
539 of 621

Hi. Can you please send me the link, so that I can invite my new client to Upwork for 0% fees?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
540 of 621

Hi Evgeniy,

Unfortunately at the moment you`re not eligible to receive your link. Only Rising Talent and Top Rated freelancers are eligible to receive their unique link. Once you become one, feel free to follow up here and our team will reach out to you with your link. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS