cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee when you bring your own client

6126197b
Margarita F Member Since: Apr 17, 2020
641 of 680

Hi, Upwork team! Where can I get access to my personalized link for inviting my clients with 0% fee? I am Top-rated. Could you please share such link with me as well? Thanks

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
642 of 680

Hi Margarita,

I have escalated your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link.

Thank you.
~ Aleksandar
Untitled
rinatimmo
Rinat A Member Since: Sep 27, 2019
643 of 680

Hey, can you help me. I invited the client to the upwork and sent an email with his name and contract ID to bringyourclient for 0% fee on Tuesday. Almost three working days have already passed. When is it worth waiting for an answer on this question? My Request #30494467

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
644 of 680

Hi Rinat,

Please refer to your support ticket #30493655 for information on the status of your request.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
rajamuhammadayaz
Raja M Member Since: Feb 19, 2018
645 of 680

I want to invite my outside client to Upwork. Could you please help how can I invite my outside client to Upwork? Thank you

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
646 of 680

Raja M wrote:

I want to invite my outside client to Upwork. Could you please help how can I invite my outside client to Upwork? Thank you

You can just invite clients by giving then your profile link. You do not qualify for the 0% deal because you are not top-rated.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
647 of 680

Hi Raja,

Petra is correct, the Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. As you are not meeting these requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying the standard Service Fee.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
chandra8848
Chandra Shekhar P Member Since: Jul 11, 2020
648 of 680

Hi,

Can anyone tell me, where I can find the invitation code to bring my non-upwork client on upwork with 0% service fee.

Thank you.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
649 of 680

Hi Chandra Shekhar,

I have escalated your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link and more information about this program.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
chandra8848
Chandra Shekhar P Member Since: Jul 11, 2020
650 of 680

Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS