cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee when you bring your own client

edvinasr
Edvinas R Member Since: Apr 12, 2021
691 of 704

Hello, I saw a promotion that I can invite a client to Upwork and get 0% fees, but now that I need to use this thing, I can't find an invitation link anywhere, (I am top rated). 

How do I get the link, I kind of need it ASAP.

Thank you!

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
692 of 704

Hi Edvinas,

We've escalated your request to the team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly with your link in the next couple of days.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
techno_sol
Sohail I Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
693 of 704

Hey,
I am top rated freelancer and want to invite my clients to upwork with 0% fee detection. I didn't receive any unique link, can you please help me with that?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
694 of 704

Hi Sohail,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket with your unique link as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
aniche_susan
Ace Contributor
Susan A Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
695 of 704

I'd like to bring my client in upwork too. Can I get the link through email asap please?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
696 of 704

Hi Susan,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You’ll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
d_skillionaire
Darshan P Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
697 of 704

g_vasilevski
698 of 704

Hi Darshan,

Just to confirm, are you referring to our feature "Bring your Own client" where you have 0% fee with clients who have signed up through your unique link? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d_skillionaire
Darshan P Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
699 of 704

Hi Goran, 

thanks for the quick response first of all. Yes, that's what I'm referring to. Please let me know how I can bring my client to Upwork.

g_vasilevski
700 of 704

Hi Darshan,

Our team will reach out to you over the next couple of days with your link and detailed instructions on how to use it with your clients outside of Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS