cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

01-13-18 Chat Support Access

mstreib
Ace Contributor

45 minutes in and without success, I'm posting regarding access to Upwork Chat Support for freelancers. 

What has changed?  Why has it changed?  I'm a Top Rated freelancer and have done part time work on platform since 2013.  105 jobs worked, 2,863 billable hours and $100K+ earnings since joining.  And while I admit my infrequency of use for chat support may be the culprit, I can't find any path to connect now. 

I tried new options I see which follow a path of attempting to answer questions via community.  I can't find my answers.  When clicking "no" to question "was this helpful?", I'm given two options - Send a message (not functioning) and connect w/Community which is essentially a loop back to prior effort.   

I'd hope it's just a mistake on my part and not a change in policy. 

3 REPLIES 3
cylver1z
Community Guru

Hello Michael,

I'm sorry to hear that. You may address your concern here so we could assist you. Thank you.

Untitled
mstreib
Ace Contributor

Thanks, Ryan.  Not sure what part may be missing from my post.  I cannot find access point for Chat Support.  Is it still available to me and if it is not, can you explain why?

Hi Michael, 

I'm sorry if you feel this way. Please know that due to the volume of users on the platform, the chat-support option may not be available to users at all times. We are always happy to help here in the Community. Was there anything specific that you need addressed? 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS