🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 1 Star review JSS impact
Page options
lailaakter83
Community Member

1 Star review JSS impact

I have completed my first job & then the Client gave me 1 star review because of misunderstanding. Could it impact on my JSS?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Laila A wrote:

I have completed my first job & then the Client gave me 1 star review because of misunderstanding. Could it impact on my JSS?

Yes, of course it will affect your JSS (You don't actually have one yet). What kind of "misunderstanding"? Was there no autoclicker involved?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Laila A wrote:

Yes, of course it will affect your JSS (You don't actually have one yet). What kind of "misunderstanding"? Was there no autoclicker involved?

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

prestonhunter
Community Member

Laila:

If you would like to discuss what happened with this project, you are welcome to do so here in this thread. You could tell us - in your own words - about this misunderstanding and describe what you really did. It isn't going to change what happened in the past. But it may help you to gain some perspective and make some decisions about what you are going to do in the future.

Apologies I don't want to discuss about it. Anyway Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Understood.

If you used an autoclicker and the client reports you, you will likely lose your Upwork account. If you used an autoclicker you will want to refund your client.

Me and my Client sorted out the problem through upwork mediation. Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths