🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 1 feedback but differs on different pages
Page options
hasnain1994
Community Member

1 feedback but differs on different pages

Hi, I got a feedback from a client, the feedback on "All Contracts" page is 5 star, its also 5 stars when I open the 'contract window' but it shows 4.6 Stars on my profile.

What could be the problem, is it a bug?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad H wrote:

Hi, I got a feedback from a client, the feedback on "All Contracts" page is 5 star, its also 5 stars when I open the 'contract window' but it shows 4.6 Stars on my profile.

The first two show the feedback you left for the client, not what they left for you.

If you go right into the contract and click on Terms and Settings you can see the feedback the client left for you and also the feedback you left for the client

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad H wrote:

The first two show the feedback you left for the client, not what they left for you.

If you go right into the contract and click on Terms and Settings you can see the feedback the client left for you and also the feedback you left for the client

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members