Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$1 per hour job

qqsolutions
Community Guru
Muhammad Saif U Member Since: Oct 18, 2015
1 of 5

How to report $1 per hour jobs? As there is no option for reporting jobs like this one.. I although reported as "Client is asking for free work"..

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5

Muhammad Saif,

Thank you for flagging the job. The team will review and take appropriate actions. Also, freelancers will not be able to apply below $3/hour and the client will not be able to make an offer with the rate below $3/hour.

~ Valeria
Upwork
qqsolutions
Community Guru
Muhammad Saif U Member Since: Oct 18, 2015
3 of 5

Being a client too on upwork I know that we cannot offer less than $3 per hour, but contractors offers in their proposals that they are willing to work less than $3 per hour.. actually these clients and contractors are abusing the system this way.. If you dont remove the job, you will see that many contractors will still bid on this job and accept $1 per hour.. they will not use tracker or they will agree to use 1 hour of tracker against every 3 hours of working.. 

Need to stop these clients and contractors..

screeler
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
4 of 5

@Valeria K wrote:

Muhammad Saif,

Thank you for flagging the job. The team will review and take appropriate actions. Also, freelancers will not be able to apply below $3/hour and the client will not be able to make an offer with the rate below $3/hour.

Why doesn't upwork review job postings before they are allowed to join the job feed?

This widget could not be displayed.
5 of 5
This widget could not be displayed.

1 USD per hour looks like a fortune compared with work where the client pays 20 cents for writing of 100 words. That means that an article with 1,000 words will be rewarded with 2 USD. I have just seen this on somebody's profile.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS