🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » $10,000+ Earned on Profile, Showing $0 when I...
Page options
justinkunst
Community Member

$10,000+ Earned on Profile, Showing $0 when I submit a proposal

Hello,

I am getting back into UpWork after working off of UpWork for the last year. I have accomulated fantastic stats previously with over 1,000+ Hours worked, $10,000 earned and all work being 4 or 5 star reviews. It shows on my profile as this: 

Let when I submit a proposal, it's showing to the clients as this: 

I am getting no replied to the many proposals I have submitted. I think I am getting filtered out. I have purchased UpWork Plus for Freelancers but it hasn't helped. Can you please fix this? I would like to use the platform to work for clients.

5 REPLIES 5
justinkunst
Community Member

I also DO NOT have "Hide my earnings" checked on my profile: 

justinkunst
Community Member

I figured out the problem: The specialized profile only shows work hours and earnings for the profile. Is that supposed to work that way? It was not clear AT ALL that was the case and how that would effect submitting proposals. I feel very cheated as I had to WITHDRAWL all my proposals and resubmit because IT WOULD NOT SAVE TRYING TO CHANGE THE PROFILE. That means I lost all those connection credits.

I had an issue where I needed to change the profile for my submissions after I sent them. When I tried to change terms and change the profile, it WOULD NOT SAVE. The end result was I lost about 64 connection credits. This seems like a bug. I am angry about losing the credits and would like them reapplied to my account, but the real issue is that this needs to be fixed for future freelancers.

Justin,

I also went ahead and checked the proposals you withdrew and I can confirm that even though they are archived now, they still display your updated profile. So when you update your profile, it's also updated when viewed from the proposal.

All of your earnings are showing on the clients side View> and your Specialized Profile wasn't showing after you removed it View>.

~ Valeria
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Justin,

When creating a Specialized Profile, you'll be able to assign contracts to it. The total earnings for that Specialized Profile will then be calculated based on those assigned contracts. That said, clients will still be able to view your general profile from the proposals you sent as well when navigating to your profile from search.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members