🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 10 Years on Upwork / Top Rated - BUT NO SUPPO...
Page options
zubair_khalid
Community Member

10 Years on Upwork / Top Rated - BUT NO SUPPORT - MY MORE THAN 8000 USD on Hold

I am TOP-RATED Freelancer with 100% Job Success. I withdraw $435 on 26th February to Local Bank Transfer from my agency account. When I contacted upwork they ask for identity verification again which I provided within 1 day. I initiated 3 more withdrawals from my agency and personal account. I received non of withdrawals till today. Every time they said that 'ID on Upwork's end has been submitted to the payment processor to complete the compliance review. We'll let you know once this is completed or if there are additional updates'. After delaying for more than 1 month, they ask for verification again and now ID is verified again. Now it is going again to payment processor. 

My more than 8000 USD is on hold and didn't recieve. 

I am still continuously working full time on upwork almost 60 to 70 hours / week. I worked for client since months on upwork and managing their work and have lot of responsibilty over me. I ethically don't want to leave client in this condition  but your this kind of behavior forces me to go for some offline income.

I want my payment in 1 to 2 days so that I can meet expenses at start of month and it is not legal to hold some one's hard earned money for so long.

Can any body help here other than templated replies ?

11 REPLIES 11
AndreaG

Hi Haroon,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds, I understand this is a very frustrating situation for you. I went ahead and followed up with the team handling your support ticket, you should expect to receive an update soon. If you have any further questions feel free to reply directly to your ticket with our team as they are the ones who can best assist you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi whats going on, will you please give me some time line. Its 2nd month going on ?

Hello Haroon,

I see that one of our team members has already reached out to you via ticket. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hi,

Haroon is a key member for our project. The money has been took from our credit card. Is it possible to fix the issue please. We really dont want to loose him. 

Best Regards,

Marjorie 

Hello Marjorie,

Our team is already investigating this report and will notify Haroon as soon as they complete their investigation. Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

It is starting delaying again and weeks are again start passing. Can you give me exact timeline please ?

How far any person can work without money ?

Hi Haroon,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. If you need further assistance, please feel free to update the ticket, and our team will be happy to assist you further. You can access your ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork

They are sending me templated reploes with no timeline, can any body personally check things than personalized replies

Why they cannot give exact time line, can it goes for months or year ? I need to decide that should I continue to work on upwork or not as my backup is going to finish ?

Hi Haroon,

I checked your ticket and it looks like one of our agents has updated it to provide more information. Please check your ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I was wondering if Haroon will get pay soon.. we really need for the project. Is it possible to let me know what is the issue. We did pay, we dont want the project getting delay or compromise. Could you please let me know what are the issue please ?

Thanks for your help !

Best Regards,

Marjorie 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members