🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 12 Days Now and my Mpesa Withdrawal has not b...
Page options
d-kioria
Community Member

12 Days Now and my Mpesa Withdrawal has not been processed.

It's12 days now since I made a withdrawal. It was a month's work payment. Money that I worked so hard for. Money that I need to take care of my bills and ill daughter. Upwork and their payment processor are treating this issue so casually. They keep talking about a compliance review. I've already sent them my verification documents which they've confirmed are all right. My withdrawal has not been sent yet. I feel so frustrated. It is so painful to watch my daughter suffering while I had done everything I could to make she's all right but someone's denying me access to my money. 

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

I'm very sorry to hear about your withdrawal. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

These PR responses are the same ones you get on the ticket. What Upwork is implying, in this case, is that it offers no guarantees that you'll receive your money after you've earned it. That their payment processor one day decide they never sending you your withdrawal or refunding it back to Upwork without explaining why. 

Hi Daniel,

I am facing the same issue right now I know it is really frustrating, but did you get the resolution in the end and how much time does it take?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members